The Central Coast Circuit Races
February 20 - March 13 - April 10
Road Racing On A Classic Circuit Course On The Former Army Base Of Fort Ord, Monterey.
All divisions will be counted toward NCNCA B.A.R. & B.A.T. point’s race.
Held Under USA Cycling Permit- Permit # Pending- Presented by Central Coast Cycling Club
USA Cycling license required- One day license available at registration.
Entry fee- $27.50 pre registration thru SportsBaseOnline - $35.00 race day registration.
Second Race Fee- $10.00
Pre registration is encouraged at SportsBaseOnline
Registration Opens at 7:00 a.m.
Directions- • From Hwy 1 North of Monterey, or heading South toward Monterey take the "Lightfighter"
Exit, located just north of Seaside and south of Marina.
• Take the Lightfighter exit off of Hwy 1 and continue straight thru 2 stop lights approx. 1/2 mile.
• At the third stop light turn right onto Gen. Jim Moore Blvd. Take Gen. Jim Moore Blvd for 1/4 mile.
• At the first stop light turn left onto Giggling Rd. Go straight on Giggling Rd.
• Continue on Giggling Rd. for approx. 1/4 mile until you reach Parker Flats Cut Off Rd on your right.
• Turn right onto Parker Flats Cut Off Rd and follow the CCCX directional signs for parking.
• Parking and Registration will be on the left once on Parker Flats Cut Off Rd. In the lower large parking area next to the DOD building.
• The Start/Finish area will be placed at the end of Parker Flats Cut Off Road approx. 1/3 of a mile past registration.
• There is very limited parking near the Start/Finish area, please use the registration area parking.
Races held rain or shine- Extreme weather conditions may cause cancellation of race.
*Master Men 45+ & 55+ Men will be raced together and scored separately.
Women’s fields me be combined/ run concurrently at the discretion of the officials.
Masters Men 45+/55+1/2/3/4*
Website - Copyrights 2010- KSD
Course: The route is 4.3 miles in distance on completely closed roads- no yellow line rule in effect. The road surface is good and the course features long straights, false flat sections, rolling hills, downhill’s, with a few twisting turns mixed in.
Roads used- Parker Flats Cut-Off, Parker Flats, and Eucalyptus. Start/Finish at corner of Parker Flats & Parker Flats Cut-Off.