Website - Copyrights 2010- KSD
2016 CCCX Schedule- (results linked after each race)
Race #1 - Saturday August 27 - Ft. Ord Race #2 - Sunday September 4 - Ft. Ord Race #3 - Saturday September 10 - Ft. Ord
Please Note- Schedule Subject To Change! Always Check Race Update page!
Series Final - Sunday January 15 - Ft. Ord
MASTER 35+ & 45+ C MEN - CAT 4/5
JUNIOR WOMEN 10-14 & 15-18
MASTER 35+ B MEN - CAT. 3/4/5
MASTER 45+ B MEN - CAT. 3/4/5
SINGLE SPEED B MEN- CAT. 3/4/5
MASTER MEN 35+ A- CAT. 1/2/3/4/5
MASTER MEN 55+ & 60+- All
FAMILY CYCLING CENTER KIDS RIDE
ELITE WOMEN - CAT. 1/2/3/4
MASTER WOMEN 35+ & 45 +- All
MASTER WOMEN 55+ & 65+- All
ELITE MEN - CAT. 1/2/3/4/5
SINGLE SPEED A - CAT. 1/2/3/4/5
- Entry Fee, Adults 40$- Juniors 20$ - per race. Free Kids race at 12 Noon.
- Day of Registration only for all division. - This Series is USA Cycling sanctioned.
- All results count toward USAC rankings and National Championship seeding.
- Please purchase a annual USA Cycling License HERE.
- However One day USA Cycling License available for 10$ at all races. Registration price includes $3.75 USAC per rider insurance surcharge fee.
- Any bike is ok for CCCX Cross races. No forward facing Bar-Ends.
- Please keep your series race number for all races! Thank you!
- CCCX medals to top finishers in each division in each race of the series.
- Overall series prizes awarded to top finishers in each division at CCCX series final.
- Jakroo Series Winners Jersey's awarded to all division champions.
- Each riders final series ranking in based on the riders best 7 results from the first 7 races plus the double points series final.
- Cash payout's awarded at each event for Elite Men, Elite Women, Master 35+ A Men, Master 45+ A Men. Payouts determined by field sizes.
- All racers on course must sign in at registration and fill out a standard release form.
- All competitors at each race must check in at Registration Please!
- Registration opens at 7:45 a.m. - closes for each division 15 minutes before start.
- Family Cycling Center Free Kids Ride at noon- All parents must sign waiver at registration!
MASTER MEN 45+ A- CAT. 1/2/3/4/5