Website - Copyrights 2010- KSD
FT. ORD CIRCUIT RACE
PART OF THE 2013 CENTRAL COAST ROAD SERIES
February 2 - March 9 - April 6 - May 25 - June 16
August 3 - August 25
Masters 35+ & 45+ Cat. 5*
Day of entry fee
*Masters Men 35+ & 45+ Cat. 5 and Masters Men 35+ & 45+ Open will be raced together for prizes and scored separatley for points.
**Masters Men 45+ & 55+ Men will be raced together for prizes and scored separately for points.
.*** Women’s fields may be raced together and scored separately if less then 15 racers in each division.
Course: The route is 4.3 miles in distance on completely closed roads- no center line rule in effect. The road surface is good and the course features long straights, false flat sections, rolling hills, downhill’s, with a few twisting turns mixed in.
The Finish Line will be placed on top of a rising hill- Slight Uphill Finish.
Roads used- Parker Flats Cut-Off, Parker Flats, and Eucalyptus. Start/Finish at corner of Parker Flats & Parker Flats Cut-Off.
All divisions will be counted toward NCNCA B.A.R. & B.A.T. points series race.
Held Under USA Cycling Permit- Permit # Pending-
Presented by CCCX Cycling Club
USA Cycling license required- One day license available at registration.
Registration Opens at 7:00 a.m. & Closes 15 minutes prior to each race start.
Directions- • From Hwy 1 North of Monterey, or heading South toward Monterey take the "Lightfighter"
Exit, located just north of Seaside and south of Marina.
• Take the Lightfighter exit off of Hwy 1 and continue straight thru 2 stop lights approx. 1/2 mile.
• At the third stop light turn right onto Gen. Jim Moore Blvd. Take Gen. Jim Moore Blvd for 1/4 mile.
• At the first stop light turn left onto Giggling Rd. Go straight on Giggling Rd.
• Continue on Giggling Rd. for approx. 1/4 mile until you reach Parker Flats Cut Off Rd on your right.
• Turn right onto Parker Flats Cut Off Rd and follow the CCCX directional signs for parking.
• Parking and Registration will be on the left once on Parker Flats Cut Off Rd. In the lower large parking area next to the DOD building.
• The Start/Finish area will be placed at the end of Parker Flats Cut Off Road approx. 1/3 of a mile past registration.
• There is very limited parking near the Start/Finish area, please use the registration area parking
NNo refunds! Races held rain or shine- Extreme weather conditions may cause cancellation of race. However No refunds if this occurs!
Please Note- Absolutely no refunds for any reason whatsoever.
Ride Safe & Have Fun!
Please note- For 2012 the BLM has required a $5.00 use fee per rider to host this event on their road. This bill will be taken from each riders entry fee, thank you for supporting the BLM & CCCX Racing.