Website - Copyrights 2010- KSD
2012 CENTRAL COAST CIRCUIT RACE SERIES
Sunday March 4 - Sunday March 11 - Sunday June 3 - Saturday June 9
Sunday July 8 - Sunday September 16
Masters 35+ & 45+ Cat. 5*
Entry Fee For
Sept. 16 Race
Day of entry fee
*Masters Men 35+ & 45+ Cat. 5 will be raced together and scored separatley.
**Masters Men 45+ & 55+ Men will be raced together and scored separately.
.*** Women’s fields may be raced together and scored separately if less then six racers in each division
**** Juniors will be split into age groups of 14-16 & 17-18, raced together and scored separately.
Course: The route is 4.3 miles in distance on completely closed roads- no center line rule in effect. The road surface is good and the course features long straights, false flat sections, rolling hills, downhill’s, with a few twisting turns mixed in. The Finish Line will be placed on top of a rising hill- Slight Uphill Finish.
Roads used- Parker Flats Cut-Off, Parker Flats, and Eucalyptus. Start/Finish at corner of Parker Flats & Parker Flats Cut-Off.
All divisions will be counted toward NCNCA B.A.R. & B.A.T. points series race.
Held Under USA Cycling Permit- Permit # Pending-
Presented by Central Coast Cycling Club
USA Cycling license required- One day license available at registration.
Registration Opens at 7:00 a.m. & Closes 15 minutes prior to each race start.
Directions- • From Hwy 1 North of Monterey, or heading South toward Monterey take the "Lightfighter"
Exit, located just north of Seaside and south of Marina.
• Take the Lightfighter exit off of Hwy 1 and continue straight thru 2 stop lights approx. 1/2 mile.
• At the third stop light turn right onto Gen. Jim Moore Blvd. Take Gen. Jim Moore Blvd for 1/4 mile.
• At the first stop light turn left onto Giggling Rd. Go straight on Giggling Rd.
• Continue on Giggling Rd. for approx. 1/4 mile until you reach Parker Flats Cut Off Rd on your right.
• Turn right onto Parker Flats Cut Off Rd and follow the CCCX directional signs for parking.
• Parking and Registration will be on the left once on Parker Flats Cut Off Rd. In the lower large parking area next to the DOD building.
• The Start/Finish area will be placed at the end of Parker Flats Cut Off Road approx. 1/3 of a mile past registration.
• There is very limited parking near the Start/Finish area, please use the registration area parking
NNo refunds! Races held rain or shine- Extreme weather conditions may cause cancellation of race. However No refunds if this occurs!
Please Note- Absolutely no refunds for any reason whatsoever. Ride Safe & Have Fun!
Please note- For 2012 the BLM has required a $5.00 use fee per rider to host this event on their road. This bill will be taken from each riders entry fee, thank you for supporting the BLM & CCCX Racing.
New Course for Circuit Race #6 at EAST GARRISON near City of Marina!
START TIMES FOR SEPTEMBER 16 CCCX CIRCUIT RACE #6 BELOW.
Time Race Duration Field Limit Prizes Fee
8:00 am Cat. 5 Men* 40 minutes 50 Medals/Top5 $30.00
8:00 am Masters Men 35+ & 45+ Cat. 5* 40 minutes 50 Medals/Top5 $30.00
8:45 am Cat. 4 Men 50 minutes 75 $100/Top 5 $30.00
9:40 am Masters Men 35+ 1/2/3 60 minutes 75 $100/Top 5 $30.00
10:45 am Masters Men 35+ Cat. 3/4 50 minutes 75 $100/Top 5 $30.00
11:40 am Masters Men 45+ Cat. 3/4 50 minutes 75 $100/Top 5 $30.00
12:35 pm Women 1/2/3*** 50 minutes 75 $100/Top 5 $30.00
12:35 pm Masters Women 35+*** 50 minutes 75 $50/Top 5 $30.00
12:35 pm Women Cat. 4*** 50 minutes 50 Medals/Top5 $30.00
1:30 pm Masters Men 45+/55+1/2/3/4** 50 minutes 75 $100/Top 5 $30.00
2:25 pm Cat. 3/4 Men 50 minutes 75 $100/Top 5 $30.00
3:20 pm Masters Men 35+ 50 minutes 75 $100/Top 5 $30.00
4:15 pm Elite Men 1/2/3 70 Minutes 100 $200/Top 5 $30.00