Website - Copyrights 2010- KSD
2011 USA Cycling NCNCA Masters Road Race
California State Championships
Sunday, August 14 – Monterey, CA.
Presented by the CCCX Cycling Club.
Course: 4.3 mile loop with full road closure - no centerline rule in effect.
The road surface is good and the course features long straights,
false flat sections, gradual climbs, downhills, with a few twisting turns mixed in.
Course: Parker Flats Cut-Off, Parker Flats, and Eucalyptus. Start/Finish at corner of Parker Flats & Parker Flats Cut-Off.
Time Race Duration Field Limit Fee
8:30 a.m. Men 60-64 & 65-69 & 70+ 8 Laps 75 $27.00
8:33 a.m. Women 30-34** 8 Laps 50 $27.00
8:33 a.m. Women 35-39** 8 Laps 50 $27.00
8:33 a.m. Women 40-44** 8 Laps 50 $27.00
8:33 a.m. Women 45-49** 8 Laps 50 $27.00
8:33 a.m. Women 50-54, 55-59, 60+** 7 Laps 50 $27.00
11:00 a.m. Men 30-34 12 laps 75 $27.00
11:05 a.m. Men 35-39 12 Laps 75 $27.00
2:00 p.m. Men 40-44 12 Laps 75 $27.00
2:05 p.m. Men 45-49 12 Laps 75 $27.00
4:45 p.m. Men 50-54 11 Laps 75 $27.00
4:50 p.m. Men 55-59 11 Laps 75 $27.00
Note- All Masters Women racers must report to start at 8:30 a.m.. Field sizes to determine start order & possible combined groups.
** Women’s Fields 30-34 & 35-39, 40-44 & 45-49, 50-55 & 55-59, 60+ will be raced together and scored separately.
* Master Men 60-64 & 65-69 & 70+ will be raced together and scored separately.
Prizes- All Age Group Champions Will Receive A Specially Designed 2011
NCNCA/USA Cycling California State Masters Road Race Champion Winners Jersey.
Top 3 In All Divisions Receive NCNCA Championship Medals.
Top 5 racers in all divisions will receive podium call up, with places 4 & 5 receiving merchandise awards.
USAC State Championship Rules Apply- In Masters Championship events with an age bracket (e.g. 35-39), riders must compete in their proper age bracket.
Championships are open only to riders who hold USA Cycling rider annual license.
State Championships may include riders who are ineligible for the championship- (out of region riders)- but championship medals will be awarded only to riders who are eligible(NCNCA region riders).
USAC license required. Annual license available day of race.
Registration fee includes $3 USAC insurance surcharge and $1 NCNCA surcharge.
Entry fee does not include on-line registration fee. Day of race registration is $35.
Register online: http://www.SportsBaseOnline.com
On-site Registration: Open at 7:00am and closes 30 minutes before each race.
• From Hwy 1, take the Lightfighter exit and continue straight thru 2 stop lights approx. 1/2 mile.
• At the third stop light turn right onto Gen. Jim Moore Blvd. Take Gen. Jim Moore Blvd for 1/4 mile.
• At the first stop light turn left onto Giggling Rd.
• Continue on Giggling Rd. for approx. 1/4 mile until you reach Parker Flats Cut Off Rd on your right.
• Turn right onto Parker Flats Cut Off Rd and follow the CCCX directional signs for parking.
• All race parking will be on the left once on Parker Flats Cut Off Rd. In the lower large parking area
next to the DOD building.
• The Start/Finish area & Registration will be placed at the end of Parker Flats Cut Off Road approx. 1/3 of a mile past the large
parking lot next to the DOD building.
• Please use the DOD building area parking only!.
No refunds! Races held rain or shine- Extreme weather may cancel- No refunds for any reason!
More info at http://www.cccxcycling.com –Questions?? Please contact Keith DeFiebre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Defending NCNCA/USA Cycling Masters Road Race Champions are:
MASTER - 30-34 - Jacob Berkman
MASTER - 35-39 - Andres Gill
MASTER - 40-44 - Christopher Phipps
MASTER - 45-49 - Kevin Metcalfe
MASTER - 50-54 - Jonathon Laine
MASTER - 55-59 - Robert Anderson
MASTER - 60-64 - John Elgart
MASTER - 65+ Richard Shields
MASTER - 30-34 - Annie Malouin
MASTER - 35-39 - Maney Smith
MASTER - 40-44 - Giana Roberge
MASTER - 45-49 - Joanne Thompson
MASTER - 50-54 - Lauraleen Fenech
MASTER - 55-59 - Phyllis Olrich