Website - Copyrights 2010- KSD
RACE #1 - SAT. SEPTEMBER 10 - FT. ORD
RACE #2 - SAT. SEPTEMBER 24 - FT. ORD
RACE #3 - SUN. OCTOBER 9 - MANZANITA PARK
RACE #4 - SUN. OCTOBER 16 - MANZANITA PARK
RACE #5 - SAT. OCTOBER 22 - TORO PARK
RACE #6 - SUN. NOVEMBER 6 - MANZANITA PARK
DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIPS- DECEMBER 4- TORO PARK
SERIES FINAL - SUN. JANUARY 15 - FT. ORD
2011 CCCX SCHEDULE- (results linked after each race)
MASTER 35+ B MEN - CAT. 2/3/4
MASTER 45+ B MEN - CAT. 2/3/4
SINGLE SPEED B MEN- CAT. 2/3/4
MASTER MEN 35+ A- CAT. 1/2/3/4
MASTER MEN 45+ A- CAT. 1/2/3/4
FAMILY CYCLING CENTER KIDS RACE
ELITE WOMEN - CAT. 1/2/3/4
SINGLE SPEED A - CAT. 1/2/3/4
- CCCX medals to top finishers in each division in each race of the series.
- Overall series prizes awarded to top finishers in each division at CCCX series final.
- Each riders top 5 results from the first 7 races, + mandatory double points final, equals final point totals.
- Cash payout's awarded at each event for Elite Men, Elite Women, Master 35+ A Men, Master 45+ A Men.
- Entry Fee, Adults 30$- Juniors 15$ - per race. Free Kids race at 12 Noon.
- All racers on course must sign in at registration and fill out a standard release form.
- All competitors at each race must check in at Registration Please!
- Registration opens at 7:45 a.m. and closes for each division 15 minutes before start.
- Family Cycling Center Free Kids Race- All parents must sign USA Cycling waiver at registration!
-A USAC license is required to participate in any race of this series, one day - and annual licenses will be available for purchase at registration. Registration price includes $3 USAC insurance fee.
Please Note- Schedule Subject To Change! Always Check Race Update page!